- Brooklyn Bridge: This bridge has become one of the most popular tourist destination as it offers an incredible skyline view. The bridge connects Manhattan with Brooklyn. The bridge is used by the pedestrians, inline skaters and cyclist. It takes about 40 minutes to cross the bridge and in between one will be able to witness some exhilarating views.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: It’s a massive museum with more than 2 million work of art representing 5000 years of history. It takes a lot of time probably the whole day to take a complete tour of the museum. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations of New York.
- Times Square: It is one of the most visited place of New York. The area normally remain heavily crowded with hundreds of people moving around. The best time to visit the place is at night when one will be able to enjoy the flashing neon lights and marquee displays. It’s a safe and family friendly tourist destination that no visitor will want to miss.
- Empire State Building: This landmark structure is a very popular tourist destination of New York. From the top of this building one will be able to get the best skyline view of the city. Looking at the building from the ground is also a spectacular sight especially at night. The colour of the light of the tower keeps changing according to the occasion which makes it even more attractive.
- Museum of Modern Art: This museum is one of the most spectacular monument since it consist of a number of state of the art pieces of art which includes Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d’Avignonand Van Gogh’s Starry Night. It has hundreds of notable collections which consist of Greek, Roman and Egyptian art. The facilities offered by the museum and the artwork is highly appreciated by the tourists.
- Statue of Liberty: The Statue of Liberty was gift from the people of France to the people of United States. The statue is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The statue is figure of a Roman Goddess who is a symbol of liberty. Thus the statue is a symbol of freedom and liberty. The statue is located in an island called the liberty island and could be reached by a boat. The ferry service is available between 9 am and 3:30 pm.
- American Museum of Natural History: This museum is the largest natural history museum in the world. It is an incredible place to be. There are approximately 32 million artifacts spread across four city blocks, 25 buildings and 45 exhibition hall. It is one of the most educative place full of information’s related to a number of things. Therefore it’s a must see for each and every traveler to the city.
- Central Park: The Central Park is an extremely large area with a lot of greenery. It’s the fifth largest park in the New York City covering an area of 843 acres. Apart from a lot of trees the place consist of a number of statues, fountain, garden and fields. The place is extremely beautiful and a must see for each and every traveler of the city.
9.9/11 Memorial: It is one of the largest man made waterfall in North America covering an area of nearly an acre. The 30 foot tall waterfall was created as a tribute to the nearly 3000 people who died in the twin tower attack. The memorial is located exactly at the place where the World Trade Center was located. Apart from the waterfall there is also a museum that relays the narrative of the attacks through a series of multimedia displays, real time recordings, authentic artifacts and an interactive table.
- The High Line: Standing 30 feet above the street level the High Line offers a 360 degree view of the city. The place is full of greenery and offers a lot of serenity. Therefore it is also called “Urban Oasis”. High Line has become an icon of contemporary landscape architecture.