- Bandhabgarh Forte, Rajasthan: The Bandabhgarh Forte located in Alwar, Rajasthan is considered as the most hunted place in India. The place is extremely haunted so much so that the Archeological Survey of India has forbidden the tourist from entering the forte after sunset because it is believed that most of the paranormal activities take place during the time between sunset and sunrise. According to legends once a magician fell in love with the princess and planned to cast a spell on her so that she also falls for him. However somehow the princess came to know about the evil intention of the magician and ordered to get him killed. At the time of his death he cursed that the Town will be ruined and will become inhabitable for anyone. Moreover all the houses will become roofless. Since that the Town has become a haunted place so much so that it has become inhabitable for anyone. Moreover whenever a roof is built on any house it inevitably collapses. For those who dared to spend a night in the haunted place have reported hearing footsteps, screaming of women and felt a constant uncanny presence.
2. Delhi Court Area, Delhi: It is considered as one of the most haunted place in Delhi. Many lawyers have reported witnessing different types of paranormal activities in the courtroom. Even CCTV Camera installed there has also captured videos of different types of paranormal activities.
3. Dumas Beach, Surat, Gujrat: The Beach is considered as one of the most haunted place in India. The beach has been used as a burial or cremation ground for a long period of time. Therefore people have reported listening to different types of ghostly sounds ranging from shrieks to whispers. Most of the people who dared to visit the beach at night have never returned. Therefore it should be the last place you want to visit at night.
4. Mukesh Mills, Mumbai: This mill was abounded after a massive fire that broke out in the mill killing many people. After that incident the place has become haunted as there have been reports of several different types of paranormal activities. The mill has now become a shooting destination but many stars who have participated in shooting in the location have reported feeling uncomfortable and witnessed different types of paranormal activities.
5. Savoy Hotel, Mussoorie: It is considered as one of the most haunted hotel in India. A lady namely Garnet Orme was murdered with poison in the hotel. The murder mystery has been reported in several books including Agatha Christie novel – The Mysterious Affair at Styles. Since the incident the hotel has become haunted as several people have reportedly witnessed the ghost of the lady roaming around the hotel premises.
6. Ramoji Film City, A.P: Ramoji Film Studio is one of the most well known shooting spot of India. But the place is also notorious for its ghostly activities. The place was actually a battleground where several soldiers had previously died. It is believed that the ghosts of these soldiers still roam around the place. Several stars who have participated in shooting in the location have reported uncanny feeling and witnessed different types of unnatural ghostly activities.
7. Raj Kiran Hotel, Lonavala: The name of this hotel comes up on the list of top haunted hotels in India. There are certain rooms in the hotel that are haunted as the guest have reported witnessing different types of paranormal activities in the room they stayed at night.
8. Shaniwarwada Fort, Pune: The ghost of a 13 year old boy haunts the forte on full moon night. According to the legend this boy belonged to the dynasty of Peshwa and was brutally murdered. Since then people have reported listening to the scream of his ghost who asks for help during the full moon night.
9. Grand Paradi Towers, Mumbai: It is one of the oldest high rises building in Mumbai which is also notorious for being haunted. A number of suicides have been reported from the place. People who still live on the building have reported witnessing different types of paranormal activities like listening to random knocks on the door, sound of unexpected footsteps and uncanny sound etc.
10. Dow hill, West Bengal: It’s a small hill station in Darjeeling where a number of murder and accidents have been reported. The place has become haunted because of a haunted school. Several people have reported witnessing the ghost of children roaming around the place and the most common one is that of a headless child who roam around the area and follows people. Loud scream, sound of whisper, footsteps etc have been reported from the school at night and even during vacation.